Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crystal Effects Pin

After attending a class to make pins using crystal effects, I decided to give it a try on my own. This is one I was really happy with. I used the Punched Posies set. I used markers to "paint" the flower and then sprayed it with Smooch Spritz to give it sparkle (purple and teal has become one of my favorite color combos). I then coated it in Crystal Effects. I think the flower brad in the center makes it feel more like real jewelry than just a paper craft. I'm looking forward to my order arriving as I have several other ideas for pins like this.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This came out really nice. It does look more like jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an outstanding job - I love this pin. These are the kinds of projects that I love to do.

    ReplyDelete