Sunday, July 11, 2010

Simply Adorned Charms 1x1

I decided to make a few inserts for my Simply Adorned charm last night. After several failed attempts to create something I liked, I decided to change my way of thinking. Rather that using all small stamps that fit on the the square, I used larger stamps and let them run off the edges. The purple flower background was made with the larger and smaller stamps from "Punched Poises." The bird with the branch is from "Bird on a Branch" and "Season of Friendship." The red flower is "Season of Friendship." The butterfly is "Flight of the Butterfly" and "Define Your Life." The owl is embossed and "It's the Thought." I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can embellish these with tiny rhinestones and pearls!

***UPDATE***

I received my "bling" this week and added a few touches to a couple. The one on the left also sparkly from Smooch Spritz. Here they are now:

No comments:

Post a Comment