Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Storage Solutions

I've been on a mission to get all my stampin' things organized. Today I ran across a couple ideas worth sharing-

* I found a marker case that works much like the one from SU. For those who have retired markers or purchased them separately, this case would be a great option: http://www.rexart.com/product9407.html 
* Another alternative is to use the new clear mount storage cases from SU. For $4.95 for 4 cases you can hold 40 markers (10 to a case). It's a nice way to keep each color group separate.

My last idea is for the embossing folders. I wanted a way to store them that also allowed me to see what I have. I had been keeping them in plastic pockets, but it's horrible to dig through when you are trying to be creative. So, I came up with the idea to purchase clear plastic sleeves to put them in. The sleeves are like the ones used for baseball cards, only these have two 5x7 pockets. This will allow me to keep the embossing folders in a binder that I can flip through. I will be posting pictures of the final product once all the supplies arrive. And of course, I have already created my binder cover in MDS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment